Kim HeeChul GOOD BYE

halo !

Heechul said :
“This is my last stage before entering the army. It is great to receive such a special award before I leave. Leeteuk is going through a difficult time lately but I am always thankful to him and other members. I love you, all of my fans. Thank you to our managers who put up with my bad manners up until now. This is the end because I am one who is not good at expressing.”   

hoho ! tadi aku tengok video Heechul . 
Aigoo sedihnyaa yang dia akan pergi Army . kesian Eeteuk SAMPAI MENANGIS !!
mesti Eeteuk banyak nangis time Heechul nak pergi military . Dah laaa agak rapat , tengok tengok Heechul dah kena pergi .
terharunya dengan relationship dorang :'(



haha ! tengok Yesung , sampai sampai jea ckp " don't leave " sedihnya ! HAHA !!  
" i'll return with a more happy and Handsome Style "  haha , pun bolehhh .

Milky skin Kim Heechul
Oppa, I'll miss you, pretty guy
Heechul Oppa !! FIGHTING !